Hands on, active and practical workshops exploring new ways of working and collaborating – are a part of our continued foraging in the creative process! We engage in various ongoing workshops and labs.
In the past we have collaborated in developing “laboratory” experiences in partnership with Trinity University School of Education, St. Patrick’s College, Team Educational Theatre, IADT National Film School Students, Black Rock Further Education Theatre Studies, DIT School of Media, and others. The purpose of these “labs” can vary and in the past we have worked on:
- improving theatre-in-education techniques bringing facilitators, artists and students together
- exploring voice and drama techniques to support refugees in learning English and finding a new sense of belonging. (Read about the Sorgente Project with Trinity School of Education and Dr. Erika Piazzoli here. )
- exploring the relationship between film directors and actors in the audition process
- enhancing skills for directing actors for film in pre-production preparation and on set in production.
- consult on the development of new works for theatre
Please click here to “Contact Us” with any further inquiries.